If you are a foreign national living in the USA, an international student or a foreign citizen with investments in the USA and require non resident help, you need a firm with a specialized expertise in international tax planning and consulting. We helped foreign nationals from different parts of the world and we are distinguished by our ability to deliver a high level of personalized service.


We can assist in the following areas:

  • Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for foreign nationals residing in the USA
  • Non resident tax preparation: 1040NR 
  • Preparation of Dual-status return
  • Tax treatment of non-resident spouse
  • State residency issues
  • Treaty benefits and residency selection
  • Totalization agreements
  • Foreign tax credit
  • Foreign tax credit carryovers
  • Tax implications of foreign students
  • Late filing
  • Multiple year filing