Expatriate Tax Return Fees
We are trusted advisors, not simply tax return preparers.
After initial consultation with a new client we determine a fixed fee for our international tax services. This fee generally includes any necessary expatriate tax returns, as well as related expatriate tax services including meetings, emails, printing and mailing costs. There are no hidden fees. We believe this philosophy encourages our clients to contact us before problems occur, rather than hesitate because of an unclear fee structure. The feedback from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive regarding this approach.
We provide excellent services at affordable rates. We are able to offer the same (or higher) level of expertise and service you would receive from the big 4 firms, but at rates that are generally 65% – 75% of the cost of the big firms, or even less in many cases. We offer a personal approach and our relationship with a client does not end after we filed a tax return. To learn more about our customer reviews, please click here.
OUR AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Federal Tax Return
- Federal Tax Return for Foreign Citizens and Green Gard Holders
- State Tax Return
- FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts or Form TDF 90-22.1)
- UK Self Assessment
- Form 8621 – PFIC (Passive Foreign Investment Company)
- Form 8938 – FATCA
- Form 5471 – Controlled Foreign Corporation
- Form 3520 – Foreign Trust
- Form 8865 – Foreign Partnership
- Form 8858 – Foreign Disregarded Entity
- Form 8833 – Treaty Claim
- Other Complex Forms
- Referral Fee
- New Client Referral. We will give you $55 tax preparation credit for each referred client who completes a tax return with Artio Partners.
- Other Services
- Consultation by phone or Skype
- We don’t charge VAT (on US tax returns)
Please contact us for a custom quote.